Pneuma Life Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Famiy Environments
Is organized to help families and individuals of abusive environments by providing support programs. The Foundation is also organized to educate both religious and secular communities.
Pneuma Life Foundation
is committed to enhance the quality of life through quality of choice for victims of family violence. (2005)
Pneuma Life Foundation
the effects of family violence within all religious faiths and assist with the facilitation to combine efforts of all individuals, agencies and organizations interested in the immediate reduction, and eventual elimination of interpersonal and interfamilial violence. (1998)
Ruth Johnson-Williams/Founder/Executive Director
of Pneuma Life Foundation will be a
Guest Speaker at this event.
can share their stories on our page
The Power of Herstory
Pneuma Life Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments (PLF) is a non-profit, tax-exempt corporation which networks with organizations and individuals.
The work of (PLF) has been to establish a roster of organizations both secular and religious to network and exchange information and learn about existing information and services throughout Ohio to assist the communities. the primary purpose is to encourage coorperation and understanding among individuals and institutions who help survivors of abusive environments
Pneuma Life Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments is committed to enhance the quality of life through the quality of choice for victims of sexual and domestic violence. Services We Provide:
- Victims Services
- Referral/Resource Directory: Provides families and individuals of abusive environments with valuable resource information that promotes awareness, prevention and support services
- National and Local Domestic, Sexual and Child Abuse Hotlines for help
- Group and/or Individual Support Groups
- Domestic Violence Advocate Training and Education
- Domestic Violence Awareness Events
- Community Education
- Speakers Bureau
- National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-445
- Teen Dating Violence: National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline 1-866-331-9474
- For Non-Emergency assistance, please contact us at 216.820.0122 for assistance with support, referral and/or resource information. A support line assistant will return your call within the next 48 hours.
- For Emergency assistance, please call 911 or The National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)