The Pneuma Life Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments
is organized to help families and individuals of abusive environments by providing support programs. The foundation is also organized to educate both the religious and secular communities. (1996)
Pneuma Life Foundation recognizes
the effects of family violence within all religious faiths and assist with the facilitation to combine efforts of all individuals, agencies and organizations interested in the immediate reduction, and eventual elimination of interpersonal and interfamilial violence. (1998)
Pneuma Life Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments
is committed to enhance the quality of life through quality of choice for victims of family violence. (2005)
The Primary Focus of Pneuma Life Foundation
is to encourage cooperation and understanding among individuals and institutions who help survivors of abusive environments.
Pneuma Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments (PLF) is a non-profit, tax exempt corporation which networks with organizations and individuals.
The work of PLF has been to establish a roster of organizations both secular and religious to network and exchange information and learn about existing resources and services throughout Ohio to assist the communities. The primary purpose is to encourage cooperation and understanding among individuals and institutions who help survivors of abusive environments.
Pneuma Life Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments is committed to enhance the quality of life through the quality of choice for victims of sexual and domestic violence. Services We Provide:
- Victims Services
- Referral/Resource Directory: Provides families and individuals of abusive environments with valuable resource information that promotes awareness, prevention and support services
- National and Local Domestic, Sexual and Child Abuse Hotlines for help
- Group and/or Individual Support Groups
- Domestic Violence Advocate Training and Education
- Domestic Violence Awareness Events
- Community Education
- Speakers Bureau
- National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-445
- Teen Dating Violence: National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline 1-866-331-9474
- For Non-Emergency assistance, please contact us at 216.820.0122 for assistance with support, referral and/or resource information. A support line assistant will return your call within the next 48 hours.
- For Emergency assistance, please call 911 or The National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)