The Pneuma Life Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments
Pneuma Life Foundation recognizes
Pneuma Life Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments
The Primary Focus of Pneuma Life Foundation
Pneuma Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments (PLF) is a non-profit, tax exempt corporation which networks with organizations and individuals.
The work of PLF has been to establish a roster of organizations both secular and religious to network and exchange information and learn about existing resources and services throughout Ohio to assist the communities. The primary purpose is to encourage cooperation and understanding among individuals and institutions who help survivors of abusive environments.
Pneuma Life Foundation for the Prevention of Abusive Family Environments is committed to enhance the quality of life through the quality of choice for victims of sexual and domestic violence. Services We Provide:
- Victims Services
- Referral/Resource Directory: Provides families and individuals of abusive environments with valuable resource information that promotes awareness, prevention and support services
- National and Local Domestic, Sexual and Child Abuse Hotlines for help
- Group and/or Individual Support Groups
- Domestic Violence Advocate Training and Education
- Domestic Violence Awareness Events
- Community Education
- Speakers Bureau
- National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-445
- Teen Dating Violence: National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline 1-866-331-9474
- For Non-Emergency assistance, please contact us at 216-263-6044 for assistance with support, referral and/or resource information. A support line assistant will return your call within the next 48 hours.
- For Emergency assistance, please call 911 or The National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
(from one of our afilliates)